Bowker are proud to be Premier Partners of the Motability Scheme.
To be eligible to join the Motability Scheme, you need to receive one of the following disability benefits and you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining. Please note that the Attendance Allowance cannot be used to lease a car through the Scheme.
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Joining the Motability Scheme enables you to enjoy worry-free motoring for 3 years.
All you have to do is choose a BMW model available on the Motability Car Scheme and we will do the rest. Take the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer: you pay an advance payment of £99 and your higher rate mobility allowance will cover the monthly rentals, with no additional costs
Benefits of the Motability Scheme include:
- Insurance for two named drivers and road tax included
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built in
- Accident and breakdown cover
- A new BMW every three years
Here's a selection of available models and pricing:
|BMW 1 Series 5-door Hatch (2019)||£499||£749|
|BMW 2 Series Coupé||£1,649||£2,149|
|BMW 2 Series Convertible||£2,299||£2,799|
|BMW 2 Series Active Tourer||£99||£849|
|BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer||£499||£999|
|BMW i3 (all-electric)||N/A||£1,749|
Our latest generation of BMW TwinPower Turbo petrol, diesel and hybrid engines are cleaner and more efficient than ever, each offering their own unique advantages. We have award-winning Motability trained specialists who are ready to answer your questions and help you choose your car. We’ll also guide you through the simple process and do all the paperwork for you.
To find out more, please contact our Motability Sales Specialists by completing the form and we’ll call you back, alternatively call Blackburn BMW on 01254 274444 or Preston BMW on 01772 769976.