The My BMW App is your direct connection to the world of BMW. Easy to install and even easier to navigate, it’s been designed to maximise your driving experience, whichever BMW you drive. Map out routes to send directly to your car, check its status, and easily access the fuel or battery level – no matter where you are.
If your BMW is all-electric or plug-in hybrid, you can:
- View its current battery status and estimated range with the maps feature.
- Locate and navigate to nearby charging stations. You can also see whether they’re in use and the cost of charging.
- Access the BMW Charging Network to see your previous charging history, costs and account details.
- Pre-condition your car while it’s still charging to take its battery to the ideal temperature.
Drive a petrol or diesel-powered BMW instead? With just a few taps on the app, you can:
- Check your car’s current fuel level and estimate its range.
- Use the map function to locate nearby fuel stations and see the price of fuel at each.
- Check the engine oil level is sufficient.
Stay in the driving seat, even when you’re not. From planning adventures to keeping your car secure, these features are available whether your BMW is fuel-powered, plug-in hybrid or all-electric. You can:
- Take care of your BMW’s servicing needs with ease. Head to the ‘Vehicle Status’ section of the app to see if a service is due. If one is, you can quickly book by tapping the ‘Schedule Service’ option
- Plan your next route remotely, before sending it straight to your BMW’s navigation system. You can also use the navigation technology to search for Points of Interest, add favourite locations, and find the nearest available parking spaces.
- Check your doors are closed and locked, and if required, lock them remotely.
- Activate your car’s lights to locate it in a busy place.
- View your car’s tyre pressure and see if any action is required