Hassle free motoring with a MINI on Motability. From £0 Advance Payment.
To be eligible to join the Motability Scheme, you need to receive one of the following disability benefits and you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining. Please note that the Attendance Allowance cannot be used to lease a car through the Scheme.
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
As of 8 April 2015, this allowance is £57.45 per week.
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
As of 6 April 2015, this allowance is £57.45 per week.
- War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
As of 6 April 2015, this allowance is £64.15 per week.
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
As of 8 April 2015, the mobility element of the allowance is £57.45 per week.
Joining the Motability Scheme enables you to enjoy worry-free motoring for 3 years.
Benefits of the MINI Motability scheme include:
- Insurance and road tax included
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built in
- Accident and breakdown cover
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Ability to nominate up to two drivers
- A new MINI every three years which includes a 60,000 mileage allowance
Here's a selection of our model pricing:
|MINI Cooper 3-Door Hatch||£0||£249|
|MINI Cooper 3-Door Hatch Seven||£349||£999|
|MINI Cooper 5-Door Hatch||£0||£249|
|MINI Cooper Countryman||£399||£899|
|MINI Cooper S Convertible||£1,499||£1,999|
|MINI Cooper Clubman||£249||£499|
On top of that, every MINI on the MotabilIty Car Scheme is now packed with super-smart technology to actively reduce CO2 emissions and improve fuel efficiency.
We have Motability trained specialists who are ready to answer your questions and help you choose your car. We'll also guide you through the simple process and do all the paperwork for you.
To find out more, please complete the form on this page. Or call Simon Collinson at Bowker Preston MINI on 01772 761234 or Andy Holden at Bowker Blackburn MINI on 01254 274444.