Welcome to Bowker Ribble Valley
car sales, service & mot in the ribble valley.
Bowker Ribble Valley specialises in retailing pre-owned prestige, performance and sports cars in Lancashire. We also have a full aftersales facility with factory trained ATA Technicians offering all makes car servicing and repair to all makes and models of cars, including MOT and tyre bays.
Here at the Bowker Motor Group, we appreciate these are difficult times for all of us, with the ongoing spread of COVID-19.
During this period, the Group will continue to be open for business and welcomes customer visits. We will be adopting a number of changes to our existing practices in order to help meet our customers’ needs where possible.
We continue to keep abreast of Government and NHS guidance on this issue and have carefully considered the potential impact this could have on our business and the service we offer to you.
We are pleased to confirm that we have put robust procedures and systems in place to ensure we can continue to provide excellent customer service and ensure our ongoing high standards:
- We have formed a Coronavirus Action Team who monitor and action UK Government and Public Health England guidance.
- We ensure employees receive regular briefings regarding new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, customers and the business
- Employees deemed to be within the “at risk” categories have been asked to work from home with immediate effect
- The status of all employees who do not fall into the “at risk” category is reviewed on an ongoing basis in line with UK Government guidelines
- We have restricted international travel and attendance by employees to industry meetings and conferences
- We have increased the frequency of dealership cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, phones and desks
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers and hand wipes within the business where possible
- We have increased the frequency with which car handles, gear knobs and steering wheels are disinfected
- We have introduced a no handshake policy across the Group
- We have mounted posters to reinforce good practice regarding handwashing
- We have installed software to enable remote working such as Microsoft Teams
- We have ceased employees visiting multiple showrooms unless absolutely necessary
- We have limited the visitation of third parties to Group showrooms, with the exception of customers who will be politely encouraged to hand-sanitise
- Employees have been instructed to politely request that customers wash their hands or hand-sanitise prior to test drive / loan of vehicles
There are numerous informative signs located around the dealership which we would respectfully ask both customers and employees to follow.