Get the best out of your MINI Electric.
It’s easy to forget about servicing when you have fewer parts to think about. But low maintenance isn’t no maintenance. At Bowker MINI, we can ensure the parts you do have are still performing to their best. And you’ll get the most from your MINI Electric when you bring it in for a MINI service.
Our MINI Technicians are not only experts in all things MINI, but we’re invested in ensuring they all reach the highest-level High Voltage certification.
Unlike other mechanics, our MINI Trained Technicians can inspect – and repair – complex electrical components, meaning you can relax knowing your MINI is in the best possible hands.
Along with guaranteed quality and expertise, at Bowker Blackburn or Preston, you’ll receive added extras that you simply won’t find elsewhere:
- No extra hidden charges
- A post-service wash and vacuum
- Your car will only be worked on by MINI Trained Technicians using Genuine MINI Parts
- Complimentary vehicle health check
- Complimentary recall checks and quality enhancements
- Free local collection and delivery or courtesy car to keep you mobile
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Customer lounge with complimentary refreshments
Our award-winning Aftersales Centres are open 6 days a week and until 12.30pm on Saturdays. View our opening hours here.