From Monday 1 June, our showroom will be fully open for Sales and Aftersales, in line with Government guidance. We’re really looking forward to welcoming everyone back!
Our main focus is to ensure that we safely and responsibly meet the needs of our customers and staff, while doing our part to keep our community safe.
Here’s what we’re doing and how you can help:
– The temperature of our staff is being monitored on a daily basis, each morning
– Social distancing measures are in place
– Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the showroom
– Protective screens have been fitted to desks where required
– Disposable gloves, seat, steering wheel and gear selector covers are being used by our service advisors, technicians and valeters
– Pre-appointment calls are made beforehand to limit the number of customers in the showroom at any given time
– Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be sanitised using a safe disinfecting solution
– Customers are encouraged to make payments by card or other contactless methods
– Online sales enquiries are being conducted using video technology where possible
– Contactless collection/delivery of sold vehicles is available on request
Our sales team is on hand to assist with your enquiry either within our showroom or from the comfort of your own home. As we anticipate high demand, making an appointment is advisable to avoid any unnecessary waiting in light of social distancing and new hygiene measures.
Please click here to view our opening hours.
Tel: 01254 769069
Our Service department has now fully reopened to all vehicle owners. To make an MOT, Service or Repair booking, please call us, Monday to Friday, or you can request an appointment online 24/7:
Tel: 01254 769069
We ask that you bring your vehicle to our Centre for your planned Service appointment and park in customer parking. Please enter the Centre at Main Reception where you will be met by a member of staff. As a result of social distancing measures and hygiene processes, waiting times may take a little longer than normal.
Your keys will be sanitised and we will wipe down the frequently touched surfaces with a safe disinfecting solution, adding PPE to the interior. Likewise, when you return to collect your vehicle from us, we will have done the same.
If your vehicle’s MOT has been due since 30 March 2020, please be reminded of the communication from the Government regarding MOT extension which can be read here.
We look forward to welcoming you to our showroom again and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.