Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
From time to time, the appearance of your pride and joy can easily be spoilt by marks and scrapes to the alloy wheels.
Alloy wheels are often one of the first places that wear and tear becomes obvious. Scratches and scuffs from a kerb when parking, damage from potholes in the road or chips and dents from everyday driving can be quickly and easily restored.
The alloy wheel refurbishment process includes:
- Alloy Wheels and tyres visually inspected for damage
- Kerbing damage is then either machined out or filled (if required)
- Acid etched to provide anti-corrosion properties
- Primed to prepare surface for painting
- Baked in our oven to harden the primer
- Top coat paint is then applied
- Two coats of clear lacquer are applied to the front and back of the wheel
- Finally the alloy wheels are put back in our oven to fully cure
- Once cured, the alloy wheels are now ready to refit the tyres (if required)
Please contact our team to discuss your requirements. We can advise you which method is best suited for your application. Contact The Bowker Maserati Team on 01254 769079.