Bowker Motor Group, an award-winning family business, are recruiting for a full-time Workshop Controller for their new Porsche Centre in Preston.
The successful applicant will have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service, be a strong communicator, well presented and personable. This busy role will suit an enthusiastic individual and as such, previous Workshop Control experience is essential. You must have a positive attitude and willingness to work as part of an effective team as well as being a good communicator to meet and exceed the highest customer expectations and service levels.
The ideal candidate will have good organisational and people management skills together with a ‘hands on’ approach. You must also have the ability to motivate and train staff whilst meeting targets and deadlines. Experience with the Porsche brand would be beneficial but is not essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- The efficient running of the Workshop to maximise profitability
- Delegating workloads to Technicians and increasing productivity/efficiency
- Liaising with the Service team to keep them informed of progress and advising on any additional work required
- Planning and organising hours to sell and drive retail labour sales
Working days will be five days a week, plus Saturdays on a rota basis. You must hold a full UK driving licence, be IT literate and have the energy and passion to give every customer an unforgettable Porsche experience.
The position offers:
- Extremely competitive salary and bonus structure
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you share our passion for Porsche and can demonstrate the required skills and enthusiasm together with the highest levels of customer service, please apply by completing the form on this page.