Bowker Motor Group are recruiting for a full-time Motor Vehicle Technician for their Preston BMW & MINI Centre.
You must have a positive attitude and willingness to work as part of an effective team as well as being a good communicator to meet and exceed high customer expectations.
Previous experience must include diagnosis and fault finding, as well as carrying out services. MOT testing would also be advantageous, together with experience of the BMW and MINI brands.
The successful applicant will receive BMW Group Academy training in order to qualify as a BMW Group Technician. The training will cover all aspects of the BMW and MINI brand with a high focus on the very latest technologies including electric and hybrid qualifications.
Working days will be Monday – Friday, with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Benefits of working for this successful and award-winning company include:
– 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service.
– You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme.
– Company pension scheme
– Training, coaching and development funded
– Incentives and rewards
– Regular promotions from within
– Free tickets to local and national events
– Staff social events
If you share our passion delivering outstanding customer service and can demonstrate the required skills, experience and enthusiasm, please apply today with your current CV and a covering letter.