Bowker Motor Group requires an experienced Vehicle Preparation Co-Ordinator for our Group Vehicle Preparation Centre.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Process vehicles delivered to our preparation site.
- This will include checking vehicles for damage and reporting any damage to transportation
- Recording vehicles on vehicle tracking system
- Tagging and parking vehicles in the correct location
Working closely with Sales Managers.
- Communicating identified rectification work and suggesting options
- Keeping the vehicle tracking system updated and managing work in agreed time scale
- Processing vehicles ready for delivery to the sites
- Updating sales managers on agreed delivery dates
- Updating vehicle tracker system on new locations
As you will be working with a very successful and award-winning Retailer, the position offers:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service
- Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you have the right skills and experience, please apply with your full CV with covering letter.