Due to the continuing success of our new Porsche Centre in Preston, we are inviting applications from experienced Vehicle Technicians with a proven track record in the prestige automotive sector. Experience with the Porsche brand would be beneficial, however not essential.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer standards.
- To advise the Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence by undergoing on-site training, attending courses and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss any issues directly with customers as required
As you will be working with a highly successful Motor Group, the position offers:
- Extremely competitive salary and bonus structure
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you share our passion for the iconic Porsche brand and can demonstrate the required skills, experience and enthusiasm, together with the highest levels of customer service, please apply with your current CV and a covering letter.