We are recruiting an experienced Motorcycle Technician for our BMW Motorrad Centre on Preston Docklands.
Duties will include servicing, MOT testing, repairing motorcycles, components and accessories plus removal and refitting, diagnosing faults and testing using recognised procedures and techniques.
A current motorcycle licence is essential and manufacturer training will be provided to the successful candidate. Working days are Tuesday to Saturday.
Benefits of working for this successful company include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service.
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme.
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
Interested candidates should upload their CV with letter of application.
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the Bowker Motor Group website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.