The Bowker Motor Group marketing department has an exciting job vacancy for a full-time and experienced Group Marketing Executive, working with prestige automotive brands of BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, Harley-Davidson and Porsche.
Previous experience in a marketing role with proven results in digital activity is essential and experience within the automotive industry would be a distinct advantage. We’re looking for a creative thinker with bags of enthusiasm, good organisational skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing campaigns from creation to execution; mainly utilising paid social, remarketing and display
- Maintenance and optimisation of Centre websites using WordPress and Elementor
- Creation of email campaigns using DotDigital
- Organising sales events, customer engagement events, new model launches and product placement
Benefits of working for this successful AM 100 listed Motor Group include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you have the right skills and experience, please send your full CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the Bowker Motor Group website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.