Porsche Centre Preston has a vacancy for a full-time Centre Host/Receptionist to join the team.
Working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with a possibility of 9am – 3pm. Previous experience in a customer facing role would be a distinct advantage and your personality must shine through from the moment we meet you.
To be successful in the role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A mature, friendly and approachable manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literacy
- Incredible customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Meet and greet customers and visitors
- Serve hot/cold refreshments
- Answer and manage the telephone system
- Accurately record calls and visits and relay messages in a timely manner
- Manage customer waiting area and showroom
The position offers:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year’s service
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you share our passion for Porsche and can demonstrate the required skills and experience, please apply with your CV and letter of application.