Bowker Ribble Valley has recently been announced as the sole Lancashire partner for the new INEOS Grenadier 4X4. INEOS brings a fresh perspective to the 4X4 market, and the Grenadier combines rugged British spirit with German engineering rigour; a truly uncompromising 4X4 built from the ground up.
We are now recruiting a Brand Manager for our Bowker Ribble Valley site. As opportunities in the prestige motor industry like this are extremely rare, all applicants must have proven automotive management, commercial experience, and a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service. We‘re also on the lookout for someone who is highly organised with great attention to detail.
Main duties will include:
- Demonstrating the product to a diverse client base both in the showroom and off-site at their premises
- Attending local events and country shows
- Liaising with the manufacturer and associated partners
- Maximising performance and profitability whilst achieving internal and external objectives
- Achieving optimum customer satisfaction results
In return, the position offers an extremely competitive salary and bonus structure as well as a company car.
Benefits of working for this award-winning and AM100 listed retailer Group include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching, and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we are looking for and have a passion for this exciting new brand, please apply with your current CV and covering letter.