Bowker Blackburn BMW/MINI require a bright and capable Accounts Assistant with excellent organisation and communication skills to join their friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Daily banking including cash allocation and reconciliation of card payments
- Credit Control
- Inputting and coding of large volumes of purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Bacs/cheque payments
- Petty cash
- Bank reconciliations
- Control Account reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have previous experience in a similar role. A working knowledge of CDK/Keyloop Drive DMS would be advantageous.
Working hours are 40 per week, Monday to Friday.
Benefits of working for this successful and award-winning retailer Group include:
• 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
• You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Training, coaching and development funded
• Incentives and rewards
• Regular promotions from within
• Free tickets to local and national events
• Staff social events
Interested candidates should upload their CV with letter of application.