WHAT IS A stage 1 upgrade?
The basic purpose of a Stage One is to modify the air filter, exhaust system, and ECU Mapping to run as efficiently as possible, allowing it to breathe freely and, as a result, increasing the available power.
Moving more air and fuel through the engine is the fastest (and most cost-effective) way to generate more power and torque. A free-flowing air filter and matching tuned exhaust will add performance you can really feel. Heavy breather and Stage 1 Free Flow Air Filters bring a big boost and a sweet-sounding exhaust system delivers power you can feel across a broad RPM range.
WhY SHOULD I HAVE A stage 1 upgrade?
- Overall increase in BHP of your bike, giving you a faster take off and a more responsive bike for overtaking.
- Stage 1 upgrades are highly regarded and in turn have the potential to add to the overall value of your bike.
- Looks are objective, but the exhaust system and air filter have the ability to give your bike a unique identity.
- Enhanced exhaust systems have an ability to provide less restriction for gases to escape. You also get the added bonus of unleashing that trademark, raw Harley engine sound.
- Throttle response receives a noticeable increase and feels much sharper.
- SPORTSTER IRON STAGE ONE – Black 3’’ Vance and Hines Slip-Ons, Dyno Jet Remapping Software and a Screamin’ Eagle High flow air filter element. Starting from £999
- SOFTAIL STAGE ONE – Vance and Hines Slip-Ons, Dyno Jet Remapping Software and a Screamin’ Eagle High flow air filter element. Starting from £999
- TOURING STAGE ONE – Vance and Hines Eliminator 300 Slip-Ons, Dyno Jet Remapping Software and a Screamin’ Eagle High flow air filter element. Starting from £1,099