From Monday 12th April, our Centre is fully open for Sales and Aftersales, in line with Government guidance. We have enhanced safety measures in place to keep both you and our team protected at all times
Here’s what we’re doing and how you can help:
– The temperature of our staff is being checked
– Social distancing measures are in place
– Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the Centre
– Protective screens have been fitted to desks where required
– Disposable gloves are being used by our service advisors, technicians and valeters
– Pre-appointment calls are made beforehand to limit the number of customers in the Centre at any given time
– Each motorcycle that passes through the workshop will be sanitised using a safe disinfecting solution
– Customers are encouraged to make payments by card or other contactless methods
– Online sales enquiries are being conducted using video technology where possible
– Contactless collection/delivery of sold motorcycles is available on request
Click here to view our opening hours.
Our sales teams are on hand to assist with your enquiry either within our Centre or from the comfort of your own home. Making an appointment is advisable to avoid any unnecessary waiting in light of social distancing and new hygiene measures.
Tel: 01772 767300
Our Service department is fully open. To make an MOT, Service or Repair booking, please call us or you can book an appointment online 24/7:
We ask that you bring your motorcycle to our Centre for your planned Service appointment and park in customer parking as directed. Please enter at Main Reception where you will be met by a member of staff. Your keys will be sanitised and we will wipe down the frequently touched surfaces with a safe disinfecting solution. Likewise, when you return to collect your motorcycle from us, we will have done the same.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Centre again and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.