BMW Motorrad Navigator 6
The Navigator VI does much more than just tell you the way, allowing you to experience magical biking tours. Its large 5-inch touchscreen is the way to boundless driving pleasure. The display’s circular polarisation filter (CPOL) minimises reflections and improves contrast, thereby ensuring optimal readability even during direct sunlight. In this way you can maintain an overview at all times. The optional private vehicle assembly kit also enables multifunctional operation. In addition, the pioneering trip technology precisely determines the right way. The optional Smartphone link for real-time traffic information and up-to-date weather reports keeps you fully posted at all times.
Bikers are known for having heads of their own. The route planning software BaseCamp therefore allows you to compile routes that are customized and highly detailed. A trip can be divided into as many as 30 routes. Each segment in turn consists of up to 125 shaping points, thereby offering virtually endless personalisation options. Or do you prefer to just hit the road? The “Winding roads” option, the new “Avoid major country roads” feature and the “Round Trip” function for round trips by time, distance or stop-off points will enable you to experience entirely new worlds.
Visit us in store for a Navigator 6 demonstration.
BMW Street Air Range
Previously reserved for professional racers from the Moto GP, now you too can wear it in normal road traffic. And on any motorcycle – be that a Maxi-Scooter or an R 1200 GS. In collaboration with Alpinestars, BMW Motorrad are bringing a jacket with an integrated airbag onto the market. It has an especially large protection area for the back and shoulder. The system activates as soon as the zip is done up and offers maximum protection in every driving situation, without being connected with the motorcycle. Full protection activates within a maximum of 85 ms. The blink of an eye takes 100 ms to 400 ms longer. That’s what we call wearable innovation.
- Integrated, independent airbag system.
- Protects your shoulders, collarbone, ribcage and back.
- Vest and jacket can be combined using zips and press studs.
- Electronics (incl. master switch) incorporated into back.
- Three sensors monitor your situation and inflate the airbag where necessary.
- Suitable for rider and passenger.
- Fully waterproof and ready for any weather.
- Detachable kidney belt.
- Outer: 82 % polyester, 14 % polypropylene, 4 % Spandex.
- Available in a range of ergonomic sizes.
Call in and speak to a member of our Aftersales team for further details on the Street Air range.
BMW HeatUp Bodywarmer Vest
Stay riding for longer this winter by keeping warm with a HeatUp bodywarmer vest. With electric heating elements in all the right places, this light, sporty bodywarmer fits underneath your BMW motorcycling jacket and provides heat when you really need it. With three heat settings, it is constructed from breathable, moisture controlling yet insulating fabric, and connects to your bike’s on-board power supply for convenience.
- Snug-fitting bodywarmer vest made of polyester
- Breathable, moisture-controlling, wind-stopping
- Five heating elements at chest, back and kidney areas
- Three heating stages, max. 35 W at 12 V
- Connects to the motorcycle’s on-board power socket
- Light fleece liner for optimum insulation
- High collar to keep the neck warm
- Optional controller for regulating heating power (not included in scope of supply)
- One inside pocket
- Colour: Black
- Sizes, unisex: XS – 3XL
Get yours from Bowker Motorrad for £170 including VAT, and gain peace of mind thanks to a two-year warranty.