BMW MOTORRAD SERVICE INCLUSIVE PACKAGES.
ALL ROUND PEACE OF MIND
You want to ride. Just ride. We take care of the rest. Purchase a Service Inclusive package and all standard maintenance items, Original BMW Motorrad Parts and ADVANTEC Original BMW Engine Oil are included.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- For New and Used BMW Motorcycles up to 10 years old*
- Original BMW Motorrad Parts
- High-quality Original ADVANTEC engine oil
- Total cost transparency and protection against unexpected price rises
- Tailored packages over 3 or 5 years
- Great value for money and increase in resale value
- Valid in all participating countries world-wide
- Transferable to new owner
- Engine oil service
- Expert oil filter change
- First 600-mile service
- (Front) fork oil change
- Gearbox oil change
- Spark plug replacement
- Brake fluid change
- Air filter change
- CVT belt replacement
- Fuel filter change
- Disposal of oil and parts
- Labour costs
0% APR FINANCING AVAILABLE ON SELECTED SERVICE PLANS^.
|MODEL||3 YEAR/18,000 MILES||5 YEAR/30,000 MILES|
For more information or to purchase a Service Inclusive Package, please call our Aftersales Team on 01772 767300 or complete the enquiry form on this page and we’ll call you back.
Terms and Conditions: *Excludes HP4 RACE. ^Some services do not apply to all motorcycles. All maintenance work includes BMW Motorrad original replacement parts and Original BMW ADVANTEC engine oil.
1. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive covers the cost of required original BMW parts, labour and oils for the following standard maintenance schedule items;
– Engine oil change with oil filter and refill quantity**
– Service air filter**, fuel filter**, spark plugs**
–Service brake fluid
–Service vehicle check according to BMW Motorrad specifications
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive.
3. Work carried out under the BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive programme will be indicated by the motorcycles on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Service intervals specified for the motorcycle must have been met and must have been performed in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturer. Service must be due as indicated by the motorcycle’s service light before service work can be performed.
5. If the motorcycle has undergone any form of unapproved tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive ceases with immediate effect.
6. Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Motorrad Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians.
7. BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive is transferable to subsequent owners of the motorcycle but is not transferable to another vehicle.
8. Costs paid for BMW Motorrad Service Inclusive are non-refundable.
9. Services provided by BMW Motorrad Road Assistance, statutory warranty claims as well as exclusions of warranty claims as stated in the conditions for sale for new vehicles remain unaffected.
** Not valid for C evolution
^Financing options are offered through Divido Financial Services Limited in association with Shawbrook Bank Limited. Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Permission Number 628253). For more information, please visit: www.divido.com. Shawbrook Bank is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Permission Number 204574). For more information, please visit: www.shawbrook.co.uk.
Get this offer...
Our offers are exclusive to Bowker so be quick and take advantage of these offers whilst they last!