We go the extra mile
Put Your Bike In The Safest Hands
To keep it running perfectly, your bike needs servicing every 5,000 miles after the initial 1,000 mile inspection. When you bring your motorcycle to our dealership you’ll get a service that’s way beyond the simple oil change some manufacturers do.
- Service includes a thorough range of checks on the brakes, tyre pressure and tread depth, clutch adjustment, fuel lines, final drive belt and tensioner, lights and exhaust
- All technicians are factory trained at the Harley-Davidson® University
- The bike is road tested afterwards to verify components and check system functions
- Only Genuine Bowker Harley-Davidson® parts used
- Regular servicing and health checks help you avoid major repair bills, improves the resale value of your bike and gives you complete confidence on the road
- You will receive a Bar and Shield stamp in your service book, protecting the resalevalue of your motorcycle.
The best people to look after your pride and joy are the people who built it. To book your service, just ring us on 01772 551800.