The new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman.
- The new MINI Clubman receives the John Cooper Works treatment, creating a unique high performance option in the C-segment
- The most powerful MINI Clubman, with 231 hp and 350 nm of torque, enabling a 0-62mph time of just 6.3 seconds and a top speed of 148 mph
- MINI’s ALL4 all-wheel drive system fitted as standard for maximum traction combined with highly enjoyable handling
- Full John Cooper Works specification including upgraded suspension, braking, cooling, exterior styling and interior features
- Exclusive high-quality standard specification, with new options including a new touch-screen MINI Navigation XL
- World Premiere at Paris Motor Show on 29th September
- MINI Retailers taking orders now, priced at £29,345 OTR with the six-speed manual gearbox, and £30,945 OTR with the eight-speed sports Steptronic transmission
The new MINI John Cooper Works Clubman offers all the style, practicality and fresh-thinking of the Clubman, combined with the high performance and sporting dynamics of the John Cooper Works range.
The result is a unique and exclusive proposition that combines the John Cooper Works-specification engine and corresponding modifications with MINI’s ALL4 all-wheel drive system. In creating this potent model, able to take full advantage of the maximum possible traction in all conditions, MINI has created a powerful but practical vehicle that’s fun to drive in the true spirit of a MINI.
As the latest member of the John Cooper Works family, the MINI John Cooper Works Clubman features all the upgrades already seen on the John Cooper Works Hatch and Convertible models. These include the 231 hp engine with modified MINI TwinPower turbocharger, sports suspension and powerful braking system. A 0-62 mph time of just 6.3-seconds and a top speed of 148 mph is the result, but not at the expense of economy or emissions; with up to 41.5mpg on the combined cycle and CO2 emissions as low as 154 g/km.
The MINI John Cooper Works Clubman is instantly recognisable thanks to its more aggressive front and rear bumpers, and its rear wing. These not only help reduce lift, but in the case of the front section, assist with the additional cooling requirements of the more powerful engine. Unique alloy wheels and John Cooper Works badging also denote the top-of-the-range Clubman, as does the option of the special colour ‘Rebel Green’.
Inside, the John Cooper Works specification includes sports seats, an Alcantara headliner, and a wide array of standard equipment including MINI Navigation, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, and cruise control with brake function. MINI logo projection is also included within the standard package. Beyond that, MINI offers a huge range of personalisation options and further equipment, allowing owners to create their own, unique, MINI John Cooper Works Clubman.