BMW X6 M
The BMW X6 M combines M typical performance with the flexibility of an X model. A spirited M TwinPower Turbo V8 petrol engine and eight-speed M Steptronic transmission take driving pleasure to the extreme. Standard 20-inch or optional 21-inch light alloy wheels and the powerful design of the front and rear aprons guarantee a commanding presence. The generous interior of this Sports Activity Coupé boasts a wealth of premium materials, sporty M seats and a variety of details in the unmistakable M design. A high-performance vehicle offering spectacular acceleration and handling, outstanding comfort and limitless driving fun.
The front of the car is dominated by commanding air inlets and a wide M double-bridge kidney grille, which hint at the vehicle’s enormous potential. Rounded off by striking headlights, the dynamic character is further emphasised by a coupé-like silhouette, M side skirts and a two-part crease line. The optional 21-inch M light alloy wheels in powerful wheel housings look raring to go. The muscular shoulder line culminates in an eye-catching rear spoiler. Directly below are the M rear apron and the diffuser, which are surrounded by a pair of gleaming double tailpipe finishers to bring things to a sporty end. You’ll be overwhelmed by an urge to get in. This is a racy sports car that lives up to the M tradition, and in which every detail has been developed for top performance.
From the moment you see the interior of the BMW X6 M, something becomes clear: It’s not merely a driving seat that awaits, but a cockpit that has been developed for top sporting performance. The optional M multifunctional seats with high side bolsters make you want to immediately seek out the next tight bend. The 3-spoke M leather steering wheel with integrated gearshift paddles offers ideal grip even when you change direction sharply. The M gear stick and the dynamics buttons (located in the centre console) are orientated towards the driver, where they are flanked by knee-pads for increased comfort, even when you take things to the limit. This is the motorsport facet of the BMW X6 M. An additional feature is the use of exclusive materials, such as the full-leather Aragon Brown upholstery and the high-gloss trim finishers in carbon or fine-wood – just some of the details that reflect the luxurious qualities of the BMW X6 M.
Top-quality ergonomics and an unbeatable view: In the cockpit of the BMW X6 M, the driver and front-seat passengers are transformed into pilots. The seats offer outstanding stability even on the tightest of bends, provide a clear, elevated of the road ahead and allow direct access to the most important functions. The M leather steering wheel guarantees absolute control, with the gearshift paddles inspiring race-like gear changes. Via M Drive buttons, the M driving modes can be activated for maximum driving pleasure.
TURNS HEADS. WITH 575 HORSEPOWER.
The M TwinPower Turbo V8 petrol engine in the BMW X6 M.
Extreme driving pleasure requires first-class components. The key is to deliver huge amounts of power in just the right doses. Then there’s flexibility and endurance. First sprint, then keep the pace. Decelerate briefly, then sprint again. Again and again, right up to the limit. The powerful engine in the BMW X6 M was built to achieve exactly this, with M TwinPower Turbo technology from BMW EfficientDynamics, consisting of Valvetronic, High Precision Injection and innovative turbocharging.
Two high-rev TwinScroll turbochargers. Tested on racetracks, with a cooling system comprising four circuits and ten radiators to keep thermal stress under control. A cross-bank exhaust manifold for perfect exhaust gas flow, optimum power development and lightning-quick responsiveness. With its massive torque of up to 750 Nm, the 4.4 litre, 575 hp M TwinPower Turbo V8 petrol engine powers the BMW X6 M forward with the minimum effort, accelerating the vehicle from 0 to 62 mph in just 4.2 seconds. Despite this top performance, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions remain moderate: Thanks to a wide range of BMW EfficientDynamics technologies, the combined values are 11.1 l/100 km and 258 g/km respectively.
The new BMW X6 M is available with a variety of standard equipment; the below table highlights some of this equipment, whilst further details can be found in the BMW X6 M Model Brochure:
- 20" M light alloy Double-spoke style 611 M wheels
- 20GB hard disc drive (HDD) memory
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seat
- Adaptive Dynamic suspension
- Adaptive LED Headlights
- Adaptive M suspension
- Air Breather, left and right with X6 M designation
- Air conditioning, automatic with two-zone control and extended features
- Ambient interior lighting with colour selection
- BMW ConnectedDrive Services comprising: – BMW Apps interface – BMW Emergency Call – BMW Online Services – BMW TeleServices – Information Plus – Real Time Traffic Information – Remote Services
- Cruise control with brake function
- DAB tuner
- Door sill finishers with X6 M designation
- Driving Assistant
- Enhanced Bluetooth telephone preparation with USB audio interface and Voice Control
- Exhaust tailpipe, visible, quad, Chrome
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline
- Headlining, Anthracite
- Head-up Display with M-specific displays
- iDrive Touch Controller with shortcut buttons
- Interior trim, Aluminium Trace with Pearl Grey Chrome finisher
- Kidney grille, Chrome surround with double High-gloss Black vertical slats and X6 M designation
- LED foglights, front
- Loudspeaker system – BMW Advanced
- Lumbar support, driver and front passenger
- M aerodynamic bodystyling
- M Exterior mirrors – folding, automatically dimming, aspheric, heated, with electric adjustment
- M Instrument panel
- M Mobility tyre sealing system
- M multi-function leather steering wheel with gearshift paddles
- M rear spoiler
- M Sport seats, front
- M TwinPower Turbo V8 petrol engine
- Metallic paintwork
- Navigation system – BMW Professional Multimedia
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
- Powered tailgate
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Roof design, without roof rails
- Seat heating, front
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- X6 M designation on tailgate