BMW M6 Coupé
The BMW M6 Coupé embodies the most athletic form of luxurious elegance. A high-performance vehicle that sets new benchmarks with its impressive dynamics, striking appearance, superior technology and spectacular efficiency.
From every perspective the BMW M6 Coupé demonstrates its exceptional power.
The extremely low slung front apron, with the generously dimensioned air inlets, uses the laws of aerodynamics to optimise driving stability and ventilation of the high-performance engine. The M-specific kidney grille with M6 emblem reveals the force at work behind the black double slats. Even the Adaptive LED Headlights add to the dynamic appearance.
The powerfully modelled side is governed by the character line which has its origins in the M air vents with integrated indicators. It reinforces the visual dominance of the muscular, flared wheel housings which provide an appropriate setting for the standard 19” or optional 20” M light-alloy wheels. The sporting rear underlines the broad track width, while the diffuser and M twin tailpipes impressively round off the vehicle.
The cockpit of the BMW M6 Coupé is systematically tailored to the driver with ground-breaking ergonomic design that guarantees perfect control of the vehicle in every situation.
Step over the illuminated M6 door sill finisher onto to the M-specific seat with its distinctly moulded side supports. The made-to-measure comfort holds the body exactly in position even during strong lateral acceleration forces.
Fine materials and sporty design elements such as the interior trim strips Carbon Fibre create a luxurious sense of space. The M leather steering wheel offers excellent grip when cornering, then there are gear shifts and key system functions such as M Drive, cruise control, telephone and audio system.
Clear indications of the driving exhilaration in store come from the instrument panel with M emblem, as well as the M-specific information and modified displays for speed and revs in characteristic M style with red needles. The roof liner in Anthracite perfectly rounds off the sporting ambience.
|Variation||Fuel||Bik (%)||CO2 (g/km)||MPG Combined||Horsepower|
|BMW M6 Coupé||Petrol||-||-||-||-|
M6 Coupé Base:
- 19" light alloy M Star-spoke style 344 M
- 20 GB hard disc drive (HDD) memory
- BMW ConnectedDrive Services comprising:
– BMW Apps interface
– BMW Emergency Call
– BMW Online Services
– BMW TeleServices
– Information Plus
– Real Time Traffi c Information
– Remote Services
- BMW Professional radio with single DVD player (with MP3 playback facility)
- Brake calipers – Aluminium, front and rear (coloured Blue)
- Carbon-fi bre reinforced plastic (CFRP) roof (Coupé only)
- Control Display with 10.2" high-resolution fl at screen colour display
- DAB tuner
- Door sill fi nishers, illuminated with M6 designation
- Double-wishbone suspension, front
- Dynamic Brake Lights
- Dynamic Safety
- Exhaust tailpipes – four, Chrome
- Extended Merino leather upholstery
- Head-up Display (HUD)
- Interior trim, Carbon-fi bre
- Kidney grille, Chrome surround with double Black vertical slats and M6 badging
- Lumbar support, driver and front passenger
- M aerodynamic bodystyling
- M Drive Manager
- M Instrument panel with Red-illuminated needles and White-illuminated displays
- M Servotronic steering (Hydraulic)
- M Sport leather multi-function steering wheel with gearshift paddles
- Metallic paintwork
- Navigation system – BMW Professional Multimedia
- Sport seats – front, electric with driver memory
- V8 engine with four-valve technology and high-precision injection