BMW M2 Coupé
The first-ever BMW M2 Coupé combines top sporting prowess and classic rear-wheel drive with the precision and agility of any modern car carrying the ‘M’ badge. Characteristic front and rear aprons optimise air flow and aerodynamics. The sports suspension and a powerful M TwinPower Turbo straight six-cylinder petrol engine developing 370hp ensure breathtaking performance.
Manual six-speed transmission or M double-clutch transmission (M DCT) with Drivelogic and Active M Differential provide spontaneous acceleration and a performance that is undeniably ‘M’. Togther with the 370hp TwinPower Turbo engine, the manual takes just 4.5 seconds to reach 62mph, while the M DCT is even quicker at 4.3 seconds. Top speed is electronically limited to 155mph.
A compact vehicle that’s perfect for dynamic driving – the BMW M2 Coupé demonstrates immense power, agility and precision right down to the last detail. Large air inlets in the front apron supply the high-performance M powerplant with the necessary cooling air. The bonnet is the starting point of the athletic Coupé line that exudes dynamics, with confident, muscular style extending along the side of the car. The Aero Curtain and M rear spoiler optimise the outstanding aerodynamics. The classic M kidney grille with double slats and M elements add an even sportier touch to the BMW M2 Coupé.
The precise lightweight rear axle and extra-wide tyres ensure a broad track, thus enhancing the vehicle’s presence. A diffuser insert in the rear apron with two integrated twin tailpipe finishers rounds off the dynamic appearance.
The interior of the BMW M2 Coupé greets the driver and front passenger with sport seats in Leather ‘Dakota’ Black. All seats have the embossed M logo under the headrests as well as contrast stitching in Polar Blue. All controls are orientated towards the driver, ensuring an utterly intuitive driving experience. Interior trim strips are made from open-pore carbon fibre, while the M leather steering wheel and circular dials with red needles underscore the sporty nature of the vehicle. Numerous other touches, such as the BMW Individual headliner in Anthracite, further enhance the irresistible interior.
- 19" M Double-spoke style 437 M wheels with mixed tyres in Black
- Active M Differential
- Aerodynamic bodystyling, M2 specific, with unique front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts
- Black Dakota leather upholstery with unique Blue stitching and M embossed front seat
- DAB tuner
- Door sill finishers with M2 designation
- Exhaust tailpipes, twin, dual, Chrome
- Interior trim, Carbon-fibre (open-pore) with Black High-gloss finisher
- Kidney grille, Chrome with double Black vertical slats and M2 badging
- M Dynamic mode
- Media package – BMW Professional
- Metallic Paint (Alpine White, non-metallic also available as a no cost alternative)
- Mirror caps, body colour
- M multi-function leather steering wheel, finished in Nappa leather
- M rear spoiler
- M specific braking system, drilled compound structure discs with internal ventilation
- M specific Sport suspension, unique to M2
- M TwinPower Turbo in-line six-cylinder petrol engine – High-precision direct injection – Double-VANOS – TwinPower turbo turbocharging technology – VALVETRONIC engine management